Thursday, April 30, 2009

Super Star!

This one is for Trisha. She has been so supportive and helpful with this whole blogging thing. I have to give her something to read. I probably wouldn't keep up on this if she wasn't nudging me along.

Jayda is getting so big. She is rolling all over the place and has learned to turn in circles. She wants to be moving all the time. We went swimming the other day so I took a few pictures of her in her swim suit. She is adorable!

As you can see Jayda doesn't skip meals. She is 18 lbs now and wearing 12-18 month clothes. Who would have thought I'd have such a big baby...ha,ha. You have seen her dad...!

Here is another pic of our baby diva...As you can see she is teething again and her shirt happens to be the best tasting.



1 comment:

  1. Love it! Thanks for the post. What a cute baby girl you have.

    ReplyDelete